If you have an API Pay By Group can use for price and availability checks (see Monitoring) and an Order API to create orders in your system, Pay By Group can place an order directly via your API once any purchase is 100% committed.
This is how it works:
- Once the purchase is 100% committed, Pay By Group runs a final price and availability check via your API.
- If step 1 passes, Pay By Group authorizes charges for all group members to ensure valid funds (and resolves any issues with failed charges along the way).
- Once funds are verified, Pay By Group creates an order through your Order API by referencing one of or a combination of:
- A single Cart ID or Inventory ID that you may have passed using any of the available options for Creating a Purchase.
- All parameters needed to create an order that were passed using one of the Create Purchase options.
- Additional parameters you have Pay By Group capture from the organizer and/or all group members (e.g. dates of birth captured from each group member, as would be required to create an order for a flight booking)