If you are a merchant creating or managing a
purchase, these are the steps a purchase goes through. For the simplest implementation as a merchant, you only need to be concerned with Steps 1 and 7.
Steps 2-4 are only relevant if you are building your own version of the Pay By Group create-purchase flow instead of using the iframe-based one that shows as a modal on your site.
Steps 5-6 occur only within the Pay By Group environment.
- Purchase is created by the merchant (API method)
- Image for the purchase is uploaded by the merchant (API method)
- Purchase is claimed by the organizer (API method)
- Organizer invites members to the purchase (API method)
- Members join the purchase
- Payment is submitted by the organizer
- Merchant accepts payment (API method)
Updated 2 years ago